I think i gotta make up a To-Do-List, in order to motivate myself to get back in shape!
In Facebook, i have even managed to grab those rusty old pictures from Friendster, and den upload them in fb. I named it, <想回到過去.....2005-2007.> boohoo! Really miss those times. To be exact, i miss the chio chio Ines! I was weighing around 47kg. The slimmest i got was 44kg! I have got long straight silky mare. Perfect complexion. Perfect eyesight. Endless suitors. hahahahaha! okok. I shall stop praising myself. LOL! I bua tahan myself too.
Now, i have short messy unkempt hair. Jialat complexion. Eyesight getting poorer. No man even bother to take a second look at me anymore. Fat! Fat! And sibeh FAT!!! All these enough to make me kill myself anytime. (-__-)
And so, I must start doing something, instead of whining!!!
Buck up, Ines!!!
1) Shed 10kgs!
2) Grow back that length of hair.
3) Rebond, dye, trim, whatever.
4) Get something good to lift up my complexion.
5) Get outta the house more often! (like as if possible)
6) Get rid of those mumsy clothing and replace with trendy yet conservative stuffs.
7) Stop wearing Crocs, Ines!!!
8) Start collecting make ups pls!
9) Have confidence!
10) I am Ines. I can be the usual me. I need not have to give up that much!
How about that???
But first, how to shed off 10 good old kgs!?!?!?!
If this cant be attain then the rest might as well give up too (-___-")
Ask me instead what have i gained after childbirth?
BOOBS! BOSOM!
前凸後蹺!LOL......
Well, seriously, i would rather be skinny and have nothing. Neh neh or not, is not important!
Bcuz being obese will just makes me look ugly and feel ugly too :(
So please, shed off these pounds pls!
Me : "aye, that so-and-so's gf very shameless kind. she often ask him for lotsa money to go shopping. this kind of relationship got love meh?"
Penny : Burn to her fastest. Got more zeros too.
Me : "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! burn to her?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Me : "She called and asked me to go pass her leh. But how to? Bring ur 2 monsters along meh? very jialat one lor..........."
Hubby : "Meet her at MRT station la. See which one convenient for you lor. Tell her take it or leave it. So troublesome........"
Me : "Ya right. Might as well burn to her, faster...... Den ask her can receive anot. haha!"
Hubby : "Remember to draw circle on the ground first. "
Me : "hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!"