<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4335187565581087710?origin\x3dhttp://bcuzinessayso.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.14 September 2010 Y
I have lost the ability in blogging. I once blogged so well. So entertaining, and so witty with words. But what happened now?!!! Gosh! I've promised so many peeps that i'll get back blogging, but this is what happened in the end. grrrr......

Anyway, not many ppl know abt this link yet. Only a few. And only those who are hardworking enough to go read my FB info. hur hur.

I have many things to rant. I have hell lotsa $#^%&$%$@ to share!

Till then.....

Let me source for my power of blogging once again.

Be right back :)

我的想法;我的說法
5:04 PM






♥♥♥bcuzinessayso.blogspot.com

Ines QuekY
Photobucket Jacky's Wife
Jayr's Mother
Chace's Mother
Your Rolemodel :p

Busy InesY
Plurk.com

ChatterboxY

SecretsY
May 2010
June 2010
September 2010

Credits.Y

Designer : SUPERMAN'sWIFE
Picture : XOXO
Icons : XOXO
Cursor : MySpaceCursor